Prayer For Son Protection : Family is near and dear to our heart. And when it hurts, we should also seek help from Lord. If you are hoping for guidance or want to pray for son , here is a prayer that you can use. I’m going to ask you to be bold. I want you to believe that God hears you, even when you’re not sure if He does. I want you to trust Him. I want you to step out in faith. That’s why we’re here — for important times like now, when the question on your heart and lips is will God answer my prayer for my son? So be bold and believe that God will answer your prayer. Remember your wedding day and the “exuberance” that filled your heart. You had dreams for your life together, which included the love of your children and family. Somewhere along the way those hopes and dreams were crushed. Your marriage has fallen apart and you are now faced with a difficult divorce. You are going through a separation, but want it to be amicable for the sake of your kids or grandkids. Love was lost far too early in your marriage, and now you want that connection back. It looks like your Son-in-law may have affairs. He is disrespectful toward you, has a bad temper, and does not talk to you at all. How do I help my son? Can his marriage be saved? My dear daughter, I want you to know that we are truly proud of you and love you very much. We love that you have such a compassionate heart and that you always look out for your brother, who is also our son. I liked your article. I agree with your most of the views. I am curious, what steps would you take to help our son raise his GPA?
You can also find topics like Prayer For My Son along with extensive write-ups like Prayer For My Son’S Healing.
Prayer For My Son
Dear God, thank you for everything you have given me. I am so grateful to have a son who is kind and thoughtful, and who loves me unconditionally. Please help my son through this difficult time in his life. If he has done something wrong, please remind him that you love him no matter what—and help him to understand that the people around him can forgive him if he makes a mistake. May he be respectful of the people around him, and may they respect him as well. Let us all remember that we are all human beings who make mistakes—but when we do, we can still learn from those mistakes and become better people because of them!
May my son find joy again soon!
Please help my son. He is in trouble and needs your guidance and protection. I pray that you will guide him through this difficult time, keep him safe from harm, and give him the strength to make the right decisions. Please help him to know that he can turn to you at any time for guidance and wisdom. Thank you for all that you do for us. Amen
On days like today, when he’s arguing with everything I say and trying his eight-year-old best to do things his way, it seems I’m fighting against him—like there’s a war going on in my house between me and my son, and a distance between us I want to bridge no matter the cost.
I know from my education that this process of differentiation is pretty normal. Boys ache for independence from mama, and feel ready to “boldly go where no man has gone before.” They want to be strong, assert their opinions, and explore their own ideas. Unfortunately, at the McGlothlin Home for Boys, we’re living in the in-between season— where ideas abound before they are mature enough to handle the responsibilities that go along with those ideas.
And so we butt heads.
Sometimes, I’m tempted to let our circumstances tell me my son is the enemy—he’s the one I’m fighting. But then I remember…
“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.” Ephesians 6:12 ESV
Prayer For My Son’S Healing.
When the days of mothering grow long, and make a girl weary, and when what you really want to do is lock your son up in his room and throw away the key, it’s good to remember this:
He’s not your enemy. But there is an enemy.
That’s right, our sons have a real enemy—one that wants to kill, steal and destroy them (John 10:10)—but that enemy, according to the Word of God, has an opponent himself that’s a force to be reckoned with.
Me. Any mother who’s willing to get on her knees and cry out for the heart of her son.
James 5:16 says, “the prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with” (The Message).
The best way a mom can enter the battle for the heart of her son is on her knees, so let’s start fighting for him right now.
10 Powerful Prayers to Help You Fight for the Heart of Your Son
1. Create in my son a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within him (Psalm 51:10).
2. May my son walk after You, God, and fear You and keep Your commandments and obey Your voice. May he serve You and hold fast to You (Deuteronomy 13:4).
3. May my son be strong and courageous and not fear or be in dread, for it is You, Lord, our God, who goes with him. You will never leave him or forsake him (Deuteronomy 31:6).
4. May my son walk before You, God, as King David walked, with integrity of heart and uprightness, doing according to all that You have commanded him and keeping Your statutes and rules (1 Kings 9:4).
5. Like Timothy, may my son be an example to believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity (1 Timothy 4:12).
6. May my son listen to the way of wisdom and be led in the paths of uprightness (Proverbs 4:11).
7. Lord, be with my son in trouble; rescue him and honor him (Psalm 91:5).
8. May my son honor his father and mother… (Ephesians 6:2).
9. May my son have love that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith (1 Timothy 1:5).
10. May my son think on whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is commendable; if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, may he think about these things (Philippians 4:8).