Bible Verses About Intuition:
Are you trying to find biblical quotes about intuition or do you have a question about it? No matter your situation, we have compiled these bible verses so you can understand God’s will better. You will find intuition vs holy spirit and intuition of the spirit topics below.
Are you wondering about intuition? You’re not alone. The phrase is used so often that it has mostly lost meaning and instead, gained curiosity. And thank God for curiosity! It’s what led us to explore health benefits of coconut oil , the safe way to do bleach makeup, and how to make wooden dildo . But back to intuition. I’m wondering what the Bible says about this age-old topic.
Bible verses about intuition
The Bible is full of verses about intuition. Here are a few:
“The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps. Proverbs 16:9 (NIV)
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)
“And if it seems evil to you to serve the Lord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve… but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15 (NIV)
The Bible is full of verses about intuition.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 reads, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.”
- Proverbs 16:3 says, “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.”
- Jeremiah 10:23 says, “O Lord God of Israel, who rules over all things! Lips don’t lie, but people do.”
The Bible is full of passages about intuition, and we’ve gathered some of our favorites here.
- Proverbs 3:5-6: “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.”
- Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
- Psalms 37:23-24: “The steps of a man are established by the Lord; when He delights in his way, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.”
- Isaiah 40:31: “But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:5-6
1 Corinthians 2:10
But God has revealed it to us through the Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
2 Corinthians 12:7-10
And most of the brothers and sisters who know our Lord Jesus Christ in person have been my teachers and helpers. From them I received what I also passed on to you: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve. After that, he appeared to more than five hundred brothers at one time. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, and last of all he appeared even to me—though I am not worthy of being called an apostle because I persecuted God’s church [the church of Messiah]. But by God’s grace I am what I am! And his grace towards me did not come by my works but by Jesus’ own purpose and grace which he gave me when I believed in him.
1 Corinthians 2:6-13
Yet we do speak a wisdom among those who are mature
“The Lord revealed to me that I would be going on a mission trip to [country name] this summer.”
“I will be with you and will bless you; for you shall call upon me, and I will answer you.”